The Max Planck Institute for Brain Research (MPI for Brain Research) in Frankfurt am Main is one of the leading research institutes in the field of basic biological/medical research and deals specifically with the structure and functioning of circuits in the brain. The institute, which current-ly has about 300 employees, consists of three scientific departments, five independent research groups and several service units. The animal facility cares for rodents, reptiles, fish and cephalo-pods.
The animal facility is looking for an
starting on August 1st, 2022.
• You have successfully completed school and and stand out for your performance-oriented work ethic.
• You show skill in and enjoy working with animals.
• You are willing to participate in animal experiments.
• You are physically fit, open-minded and committed.
• There are almost no limits to your willingness to learn and you enjoy working in a team.
The Max Planck Society aims to increase the proportion of women in those areas in which they are underrepresented. Therefore, women are explicitly encouraged to apply. The Max Planck Society strives to employ more severely disabled people. Applications from severely disabled persons are expressly encouraged.
The compatibility of work and family is very important to us; among other things, we offer the possibility of childcare in the immediately neighboring Kita Kairos. For more information, please visit our website at www.brain.mpg.de.
We look forward to receiving your complete and conclusive application documents, including your CV and a copy of your school diploma or your school reports of the last two years. Please submit them electronically as a PDF file on our application platform by December 31, 2021: